Thursday, September 24, 2009

Some Extra Info...

Hello, everyone! I have been doing great over the past week. Classes have been going well. I have noticed a consistent example used in all my courses…Ikea! I would have to say in every lecture or course conversation with my professors, they use Ikea as an example or case study. I realize Ikea has been a great Swedish accomplishment, but I do feel the professors should diversify their examples, but I do smile every time it is discussed. I am starting a tally sheet.

Below are some pictures of campus, Lund, and the Malmo Coast. The weather has been beautiful! I will be in touch in a week. I leave Saturday for Barcelona, Spain, and then I am traveling back to London, England to see new friends and some more sights. I cannot get over that city!

No comments:

Post a Comment