Sunday, October 11, 2009

Fall and No Running Water

Well, the wind and cold has come. The leaves are turning orange and yellow. The ivy is turning shades of red on the building exteriors. Everything is changing here in Lund. The cold weather is definitely a lot nippier then back in Portland, Oregon, but the town and campus make everything refreshing. Lund is so peaceful and quaint, except for when the water is turned off…

I woke up this morning to a cold shower that shut off halfway through the hair-shampooing phase. Too be honest I am not a great morning person and this pushed me over the edge. The water did not turn back on until 1am, great timing. What happened, I have no clue. Will I send a complaint tomorrow to Housing, Oh YEAH! Otherwise, my Lund Experience has been rewarding and great. In the next coming weeks I have my first set of exams, and then I am onto a new course schedule. It is exciting…later this week I will give the response update to my formal complaint!

2 comments:

  1. This post was hysterical. I imagine that your schools Housing department won't know what hit them after you get done telling them what is up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Paul. Love your posts man as I'm also planning on applying to Lund next year and was looking for some first-hand opinions. Will follow your lil "adventures" to get a better picture. Keep em coming.

    O and i hope your water didn't act up on you again!!

    ReplyDelete